It was a pleasure having you as our guests in our “Virtual tour at Factory Zero”. We hope it was a valuable experience for you too and you appreciated the insights provided by our speakers. We are happy to share the presentations and recording of the virtual tour.
RECORDING OF THE SESSION
- Why electrification and low temperature heating is what the EU should fully focus on for buildings, Ron van Erck, Energiesprong: Download Presentation
- Introduction and guided tour through the factory: Jasper van den Munckhof, Factory Zero: Download Presentation
- An EU project focusing on renovation: Serena Scotton, Heat4Cool: Download Presentation
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT
- Next week the European Commission is launching the Renovation Wave. Industrially pre-fabricated nergy modules should be recognized as an essential part of the #renovationwave because they help accelerate renovation frequency, bring down costs and building emissions, include IoT, and provide employment to Europeans! Here you can find EHPA’s position on the Renovation Wave.
- Integrating prefabricated, modular solutions will enable a much faster renovation of existing buildings.
- FactoryZero is a good example of how the integration of a heat pump, a hot water tank, a ventilation system a PV inverter and monitoring equipment leads to reduced installation costs and higher end-user comfort.
- The EU should take the lead in setting up energy efficiency requirements for existing buildings in order to accelerate the decarbonization of buildings
- Depending on the current building structure both sensible and deep retrofit in combination with integrated technology solutions can bring an existing building to the energy level of a new building
- Integrated and mass customized solutions can also be deployed in social housing, reducing tenants heating cost and improve their living comfort and economic situation
Looking forward to seeing you soon!