Find below the material used during the third episode of the Projects Online Talks, dedicated to “Heat Pumps in New and Renovated Buildings.
Thank to all the speakers for the interesting presentation and exchange, and to all the participants for attending.
- Welcome speech, by Serena Scotton (EHPA) available here.
- “Presentation of the SuperHomes2030 Project”, by Seamus Hoyne (LIT; Tipperary Energy Agency) available here.
- “Monitoring data and supporting the energy behaviour change in existing and new buildings, results from Thermoss and Pro-Comfort projects”, by Fabio Magrassi (STAM) available here.
- “A smart Heat Pump for large diffusion in renovation, LIFE Zero GWP Project” by Gianandrea Masserdotti (Innova) available here.
- “Sewage heat recovery on district level, Heat4Cool project”, by Pál Kiss(Thermowatt) available here.
Recording available here