“TOWARDS LOW CARBON HEATING AND COOLING IN BUILDINGS: three different perspectives”
12th March 2019 – 09:00-15:30
@ISH, Frankfurt (Germany) – Transparenz 2 in Portalhaus
On the 12th March 2019 in the framework of ISH Messe Frankfurt, SunHorizon, Heat4Cool and Thermoss projects presented their three different approaches on how to step towards the decarbonisation of the heating and cooling sectors in buildings, to more than 50 people.
The event was organised to promote the projects’ sustainable energy solutions and how they are aligned with the effort that the European Commission is putting in the innovation, researches and funding innovative H2020 projects (introduction on the new energy regulations and funds was made by Mrs. Eva Hoos from DG Energy).
As we know, buildings account for approximately 40% of energy consumption and 36% of CO2 emissions in Europe; to achieve full decarbonisation of the building sector, we must promote the installation of smart heating & cooling systems.
The event aimed at stressing how these three H2020 projects are presenting available renewable energy solutions that will reduce energy consumption, CO2, increasing cost savings and thermal comfort for the users. Solutions are available, we only need to promote their replicability.
During the event, Heat4Cool was presented by :
- Marcello Aprile (project coordinator)
- “Adsorption and friends: Development of flexible solutions for solar thermal cooling, Fahrenheit” , Mrs Ursula Wittstadt
- “Sewage heat recovery for district heating and cooling, Thermowatt”, Mr Pal Kiss
- “PMC thermal storage: The new era of batteries, Sunamp”, Mr Maurizio Zaglio
- “Heat4Cool Smart Energy Management Tool: From monitoring to comfort profiling and control automation”, Hypertech, Mr Dymosthenis Tsagkrasoulis
Some picture of the event:
Event organised by:
Click here to add your own text